On 08/11/13 10:11, ru wrote:
I forget to say that call to count have been done in not a bare repl, but inside a quite complex program after it did a lot of work on a quite big data.

so your problem does not lie with 'count' but with something else...actually 'count' doesn't hold on to the head of the seq so even tough sometimes it will take a long time (for large seqs), it will never StackOverflow:

user=> (-> 500000000 range count)
;;after quite some time
500000000
user=>

But, after long and profound analysis of source code I did not found any places with deep recursive calls :( Something like stack is filling against my will...?

there must be something else causing this...have you tried (clojure.stacktrace/e) right after the exception?

Jim

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group.