Lee,

Thank you for pointing that out!  The README has been updated with more
explicit instructions.  For those who don't know, to open a dt_socket from
your project.clj simply add this line:

    :jvm-opts ["-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n"]

Schmetterling is still very new (I just started it last week!) and not
really meant to be released yet, but it is still useful.  And actually the
earlier people start using it the earlier I can start improving it in ways
that are relevant to people.  I'll have an official announcement once it is
ready to be released, but until then I welcome any feedback.