Hi Leonardo,

It seems that on certain default java installs keys are restricted to 16
bytes:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6900542/java-security-invalidkeyexception-illegal-key-size

I just released a version that creates 16 byte keys for the cookie store.
 Try that!  (or edit the key in your src/{project-name}/core.clj and drop
half the chars).