Hey folks
For fun I built a Twitter REPL. If you have a Twitter account, you can
tweet Clojure code to the Twitter handle "@cwoio", i.e. "@cwoio (range
10)". After about a minute you should get an @ reply to your tweet with the
return value, which will show up in your mentions feed, or your main feed
if you follow @cwoio.
There is also a web interface to the REPL, so you can sign in with your
Twitter credentials and "seed" your REPL with anything you want to def:
http://cwo.io/
It includes a button to load pastes by id from either Gist or RefHeap. A
little use case I like is this Sudoku solver written by David Nolen in
core.logic:
https://gist.github.com/pbostrom/5342129
Now you have a Sudoku solver interface that fits in a tweet, i.e.
@cwoio (sudokufd
"003020600900305001001806400008102900700000008006708200002609500800203009005010300")

The web REPL also has some code sharing functionality so you can
collaborate with other users that are logged in. The experience is not as
polished as it could be, but it works. It requires a browser that supports
WebSockets.
Another feature is loading pastes via URL. I wrote the following code as a
quick solution to the max subarray problem [1]:
https://gist.github.com/pbostrom/6926519
Instead of just sending someone the gist, I can send them to a REPL with my
code preloaded:
http://cwo.io/#paste/gist/6926519

Refheap is also supported:
https://www.refheap.com/20877 becomes
http://cwo.io/#paste/refheap/20877

Anyway, this is mostly just a project for me to try out various things in
Clojure and ClojureScript, but I'm putting it out there in case anyone
might find it useful, or a novelty at the very least. The code is also
available on GitHub: https://github.com/pbostrom/cwo

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_subarray_problem