Thank you everyone for your input!

@James

Hm, I think I understand what you mean. Interesing idea, I will think some
more about it.

@Sacha

Ah, yes, of course. I don't know why I didn't think of it. Probably because
I had I similar idea when I first started out but discarded it for some
forgotten reason. But this is probably the way I'll go.

@Cedric

I had not thought about that. Although it would not work out so well in my
game, it's an interesing idea.

Thanks again to you all!