Yes, I've made significant progress in moving the templates, but a few of
the field editing partials are not accounted for yet. Right now most of the
admin works in the new branch, but a few of the field editors have some
errors introduced. You are welcome to check out the namespaced-templates
branch of the caribou-admin
project<https://github.com/caribou/caribou-admin/tree/namespaced-templates>if
you would like to help and submit a pull request.