hi,Mark, thanks for your assistance.
Now, i modified the function "parse-recur" as you said .
And the new "parse-file" function code is:
  (with-open [rdr (io/reader file)]
    (let [res (parse-recur *(line-seq rdr) *{});lines)
          sorted
          (into (sorted-map-by (fn [key1 key2]
                                 (compare [(get res key2) key2]
                                          [(get res key1) key1])))
                res)]
      (find-write-recur *(line-seq rdr) *sorted n)
      ))
Here is another problem, as you can see , in the "parse-file" function i
have called twice *(line-seq rdr) .*
The first is to get Top-N users' list, the second is try to split the top-n
users' record and store in separate log file.
But when i have second call , the  *(line-seq rdr) *return nil !!
Seems like the read cursor is at the end of the file, how can i fix this
problem?