Hi Cedric,

if you're interested in installing Overtone and understanding its dependencies,
I highly recommend you take a look at the installation instructions on our Wiki:

https://github.com/overtone/overtone/wiki/Installing-overtone

If anything isn't clear or obvious - please do let me know.

Happy Hacking!

Sam

---
http://sam.aaron.name