Hello

Tried using ??- and ??<-

It didn't work .

I still get an error

IllegalArgumentException Parameter declaration let should be a vector
clojure.core/assert-valid-fdecl (core.clj:6732)

my output looks like

  Warning

  Warning

  Warning

  Sequence Hold

  Warning

  Sequence Hold

  Sequence Hold

  Status

  Status

  Sequence Hold

I want store this output of cascalog query  in a array and then check which
?category entry is "warning " and display only those.

Tried below code didn't work .

(defn checkout

  (let [ x (?<- (stdout)[?category]((select-fields info-tap
["?category"])?category

                               ))]

     (if (= x "Warning")

         println x