Hello, Clojure community.

I have been following the Clojure path for nearly two years now, and have
really great pleasure
using it in my personal and job projects, watching the community delivering
a lot of great things,
most of that I have yet to taste.

For some time I was incubating an idea of introducing the infrastructure
which may help regular developers like
myself and businesses make some income from what we are creating on daily
basis, and improve the
creations further.

In short, on top of every open greatness, it is good to have options.

The last thing I am willing to do is to build something no one needs, so I
have decided to evaluate an idea.
The idea is simple: introducing the commercial option to the great
ecosystem we already have.
Proposed http://projars.com concept is similar to well-organised
clojars/leiningen/maven content delivery system but with
commercial products in mind.

I have put the small introduction on the site, please feel free to
subscribe on site if you are interested, discuss, throw the stones
in my direction etc.

Again, the link is http://projars.com

Any feedback will help a lot.

Stanislav.