I don't think there's any good reason for sets not to support the default
arg. Vector is a little weird due to the index nature of the keys but could
be done. If you want to file tickets for these, I don't think anything is
in the system on it already. I would separate sets and vectors into two
tickets though.

http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ

Alex