Out of curiosity, who is behind
ClojureAppreciation<http://www.zazzle.com/gifts?ch=clojureappreciation>?
(i.e Who gets the ~21% markup?)

If this is Rich and/or Tom, I'm more than glad to pay $37 for a t-shirt. If
it's a for-profit entity (such as Cognitect), I think the price is a bit
extravagant (personally... which you can ignore :) ). I just want to know
where the money is going.

In any case, thanks for making these available!

-A.