I don't really have anything to critique, merely observe... ;) I find your
implementation interesting because you chose to use two dimensional arrays
to represent the board, I initially went down that road with mine but in
the end went with a single list because I found it easier to handle the
individual sequences of moves, and the application of a successful move was
a single replace call on the board to replace the affected pieces.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, you traverse the entire board to locate legal
moves for the player, given you know the calculations required to move in
each direction, wouldn't it be simply to start from the desired move and
determine the valid moves that way? Different strokes for different folks,
obviously, but just seems unnecessary. :)

Probably disappointing but I don't have too much to say... since our
implementations are actually surprisingly similar, the differences seem to
come from how we structured the board and everything that stems from that.
I won't speak to writing 'idiomatic Clojure' as my code can attest. :P

Nice work !