For clj-time I'm happy to just see an issue opened on Github (when
it's back from its current 503 woes!) and happier to see a Pull
Request.

For clojure.tools.reader, you'll need to open issues in JIRA as Andy
indicated. Most of the rest sound like Github-based projects so
opening issues, preferably with PRs should get some of those cleaned
up.

Sean

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 2:33 PM, larry google groups
<lawrencecloj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know this has been discussed before but I could not find anything like a
> canonical answer via Google. I just set to
>
> :warn-on-reflection true
>
> in my project.clj and now I get the following warnings. How do I fix the
> warnings that are in 3rd party libraries? How do I add type hints to code I
> :use or :require?
>
> lein uberjar
> Compiling admin.core
> Reflection warning, admin/monitoring.clj:15:5 - call to enumerate can't be
> resolved.
> Reflection warning, admin/monitoring.clj:22:27 - reference to field getName
> can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, admin/monitoring.clj:27:25 - reference to field getId
> can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, admin/monitoring.clj:34:50 - reference to field getId
> can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, admin/monitoring.clj:37:26 - reference to field getName
> can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, admin/monitoring.clj:37:39 - reference to field getId
> can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, clj_time/core.clj:577:10 - reference to field
> getDayOfMonth can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, monger/joda_time.clj:32:19 - reference to field toDate
> can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, monger/joda_time.clj:64:14 - reference to field toDate
> can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, clojure/core/incubator.clj:90:7 - reference to field
> getClass can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, clojure/core/incubator.clj:90:7 - reference to field
> isArray can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, lamina/trace/timer.clj:173:7 - call to enqueue can't be
> resolved.
> Reflection warning, lamina/trace/timer.clj:302:5 - call to enqueue can't be
> resolved.
> Reflection warning, formative/util.clj:37:9 - call to valueOf can't be
> resolved.
> Reflection warning, jkkramer/verily.clj:304:15 - call to digit can't be
> resolved.
> Reflection warning, formative/parse.clj:45:9 - call to valueOf can't be
> resolved.
> Reflection warning, formative/parse.clj:49:15 - call to valueOf can't be
> resolved.
> Reflection warning, formative/parse.clj:55:13 - call to valueOf can't be
> resolved.
> Reflection warning, formative/parse.clj:74:13 - call to java.math.BigDecimal
> ctor can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, formative/parse.clj:87:21 - call to java.math.BigInteger
> ctor can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, admin/controller.clj:159:29 - reference to field
> toString can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, admin/controller.clj:159:29 - reference to field
> toString can't be resolved.
> Reflection warning, net/cgrand/xml.clj:85:4 - call to parse can't be
> [...]

Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."