The namespaces you mentioned have already been loaded and thus you can use the fully qualified name . What if you try (clojure.inspector/inspect [1 2 3]) in a bare repl???

ClassNotFoundException clojure.inspector java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run (URLClassLoader.java:366)

I hope that clarifies it a bit :)

Jim