Great, let me know if you have any questions. I'm definitely planning
ClojureScript support sometime soon. I think most of the symbol resolution
for core cljs should work (since it's mostly the same as clj) for for pure
cljs (including the core libs) everything at
http://cursiveclojure.com/userguide/documentation.html should work. If you
see anything that's not working either let me know directly or we have an
issue tracker at https://github.com/cursiveclojure/cursive/issues.

I'm also planning to handle JS interop but that's tricky because that
support is only present in IntelliJ Ultimate. I'm still working out how to
handle that but it's definitely on the roadmap.