On Jan 8, 2014, at 8:01 PM, Mark Engelberg <mark.engelb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So for those of you who are actually using LightTable for development, how do
> you function without a REPL?

If you are on the TDD wagon, there is a very good introduction to TDD with LT
at the following URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_teKHH_Rk0

You can reach a similar workflow by using clojure.test and lein-test-refresh
plugin.

The more you TDD the less time you spend in the REPL. I'm not a TDD fanatic at
all, especially while programming in clojure (thanks to default immutability of
its data structures), but if you are on that wagon you're going to spend less
time in the REPL and more in the test files and LT let you make one of those
file to be your repl too, which is not bad at all.

mimmo

p.s. I'm addicted to emacs and REPL, but I have to admit that LT (I was a
kickstarter supporter too) is intriguing me a lot.