Hey Ambrose, looks great. I tried to the leiningen plugin's test command and ended up with a bunch of messages like this:

WARNING (Dynalint id 146):  clojure.set/union should have set arguments: nil

but with no way to link this back to my code. Any ideas?

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant <mailto:abonnaireserge...@gmail.com>
January 11, 2014 8:46 AM
Hi,

For those who like analysing their programs I present Dynalint, a simplistic "linter". It's essentially a bunch of manually curated runtime warnings and errors for the core Clojure library.

https://github.com/frenchy64/dynalint

Please read the README for instructions and caveats.

Here's the gist:

user=> (require '[dynalint.lint :as dyn])
nil
user=> (dyn/lint)
:ok
user=> (require '[clojure.set :as set])
nil
user=> (set/union #{1} nil)
WARNING (Dynalint id 1):  clojure.set/union should have set arguments: nil
#{1}
user=> (vals nil)
nil
user=> (vals 1)
ExceptionInfo ERROR (Dynalint id 2): First argument to clojure.core/vals must be seqable: 1 clojure.core/ex-info (core.clj:4327)

user=> (update-in {} [] identity)
WARNING (Dynalint id 3): clojure.core/update-in key path should be non-empty: []
{nil nil}

Also lein-dynalint is a Leiningen plugin which some might find helpful.

https://github.com/frenchy64/lein-dynalint

Enjoy!
Ambrose
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Sam Ritchie (@sritchie)
Paddleguru Co-Founder
703.863.8561
www.paddleguru.com <http://www.paddleguru.com/>
Twitter <http://twitter.com/paddleguru>// Facebook <http://facebook.com/paddleguru>

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group.