Sean, it looks like the issue is caused by arglists like this one:
https://github.com/clojure/java.jdbc/blob/master/src/main/clojure/clojure/java/jdbc.clj#L782-L783

tools.analyzer.jvm uses :arglists to detect possible invoke calls with a
misplaced arity, expecting that to be a valid value, in your case for
documentation purposes you are attaching a :arglists that does not match
a valid list of args vector, so t.a.j interprets that as a 6-arity
arglist.

Nicola