I have been using Clojure for something more then 2 years, something more
then 1 year intensive...
But i think those feelings of frustration are absolutely OK, when i started
with Clojure for the very first
time, i was so frustrated (years of OOP mind-bending...) that i gave up for
some time and only later
i collected my courage and approached Clojure again. Determination and
patience is very important.

Dňa štvrtok, 16. januára 2014 15:54:47 UTC+1 James napísal(-a):