Hi Xfeep,

What are the good ways to handle some heavy Clojure calculations when using
nginx-clojure?

Under nginx model it's bad to block other incoming requests by holding a
working thread for too long, right?

So is it better to route complex job to http-kit? Or to use some kind of
queue? Or may be to use this nginx-clojure JVM pool that is off by default?