Hi all,
yesterday Laurent Petit asked me how to run on CCW OM and Austin together to
have the same live experience obtained by David Nolen in his OM tutorial.

This morning I created this simple om-start lein-template (a kind of cljs-start
without unit testing stuff) which allows to create a OM project and to run them
in any (I hope) nREPL compliant editors/IDEs. I tested it only on emacs/cider
and Eclipse/CCW.

https://github.com/magomimmo/om-start-template

In the README.md there is also a quickstart for both Emacs/cider and
Eclipse/CCW users.

That said, in the latest week I enjoyed a lot both LT and CCW after decades of
not using anything else than emacs for serious stuff.

I just wanted to try to give the same LT live experience to  users of other
development environment  while playing with the great stuff from David Nolen.

HIH

mimmo