Shouldn't that be:

(defn filter-printable [obj]
  (cond
   (or (symbol? obj) (number? obj) (string? obj) (keyword? obj)) obj
   (vector? obj) (apply vector (map filter-printable obj))
   (seq? obj) (map filter-printable obj)
   (set? obj) (into #{} (map filter-printable obj))
   (map? obj) (into {} (for [[k v] obj]
                         [(filter-printable k) (filter-printable v)]))
   true [:un-readable (pr-str obj)]))

?