Found something I don't like about it. :-)

https://github.com/halgari/clojure-conj-2013-core.async-examples/blob/master/src/clojure_conj_talk/core.clj#L470

as mentioned at

https://github.com/halgari/clojure-conj-2013-core.async-examples/blob/master/src/clojure_conj_talk/core.clj#L470

creates an unbounded queue.

Is there anyway around this, or does:

  * design specs of core.async, requiring all >! and <! to be in
lexical scope of go block, essentially imply this?

Thanks!