Hi,

With apologies for a soft question:

This question is NOT:

  I'm in a situation where client = cljs, server = clj, and I want to
figure out how to setup a core.async channel, using pr-str and
edn/read-string, where I can seamlessly push data back and forth
between client and server.

This question is:

  Should I do the above?

  The pro being: yay, channels everywhere, everything looks the same.

  The con being: a local core.async channel and a remote core.async
channel over a websocket are _NOT_ the same thing, and thus should not
appear to be the same thing.

Although detailed responses are always appreciated, given the nature
of this "soft" question, responses of "go read _link_" are perfectly
welcome too.

I suspect someone in this world has thought deeply about the question,
written up their insights, and pointing me at this primary resource
(rather than trying to summarize it in a three paragraph email) is
perfectly fine too.

Thanks!