Thanks for the help! This is great.

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant <mailto:abonnaireserge...@gmail.com>
February 1, 2014 7:16 AM
I just realised it's undocumented.

(print-warning) prints the latest warning.

(print-warning id) prints the dynalint warning with the corresponding id

(print-warning id depth) also has depth like clojure.repl/pst.

Ditto with print-error.

Thanks,
Ambrose

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Sam Ritchie <mailto:sritchi...@gmail.com>
February 1, 2014 7:14 AM
Let me see how I can work that into the flow. Thanks!

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant <mailto:abonnaireserge...@gmail.com>
February 1, 2014 6:58 AM
Hi Sam,

Are you familiar of dynalint.lint/print-warning?

That's really the best idea I've come up with.

Thanks,
Ambrose

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Sam Ritchie <mailto:sritchi...@gmail.com>
February 1, 2014 6:54 AM
I added this to the :injections vector of my lein project; it looks really helpful, but when compiling in emacs via nRepl, without the line number, it's really hard to track down these errors. Is there any way that dynalint could (optionally) output more info about where the infraction takes place?

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant <mailto:abonnaireserge...@gmail.com>
February 1, 2014 6:38 AM
Hi,

If you're interested in refactoring out instances of (zipmap (keys m) (vals m)),
then dynalint 0.1.2 may help.

|[com.ambrosebs/dynalint "0.1.2"]|

I've added a simplistic case that warns if a clojure.lang.APersistentMap$KeysSeq or ValsSeq is passed to zipmap.

user=> (require '[dynalint.lint :as dyn])
nil
user=> (dyn/lint)
:ok
user=> (let [m {1 2 3 4}
  #_=>       ks (keys m)
  #_=>       vs (vals m)]
  #_=>   (zipmap ks vs))
WARNING (Dynalint id 1): Should not pass result of clojure.core/keys to zipmap WARNING (Dynalint id 2): Should not pass result of clojure.core/vals to zipmap
{3 4, 1 2}
user=>

Note: dynalint only supports Clojure 1.5.1.

dynalint README <https://github.com/frenchy64/dynalint>
dynalint CHANGELOG <https://github.com/frenchy64/lein-dynalint>

lein-dynalint README <https://github.com/frenchy64/lein-dynalint>

Thanks,
Ambrose
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Sam Ritchie (@sritchie)
Paddleguru Co-Founder
703.863.8561
www.paddleguru.com <http://www.paddleguru.com/>
Twitter <http://twitter.com/paddleguru>// Facebook <http://facebook.com/paddleguru>

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group.