I'm starting to think my expectations are wrong and the :auto-refresh?
doesn't make the browser refresh. I've never seen it work so what do I
know. :)
I tried making a new project using the compojure template...

$ lein new compojure godoggo

I then changed its project.clj to include the :auto-refresh? setting...

(defproject godoggo "0.1.0-SNAPSHOT"
  :description "FIXME: write description"
  :url "http://example.com/FIXME";
  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.5.1"]
                 [compojure "1.1.6"]]
  :plugins [[lein-ring "0.8.10"]]
  :ring {:handler godoggo.handler/app
         *:auto-refresh? true*}
  :profiles
  {:dev {:dependencies [[javax.servlet/servlet-api "2.5"]
                        [ring-mock "0.1.5"]]}})

Ran the server...

$ lein ring server 3333

The page pops up in my browser OK. But changes to src/godoggo/handler.clj
do not show p unless I refresh manually.
... So have I just got it wrong? Does :auto-refresh? do something else?

???
boz