I imagine this question has been asked a million times before, but I can
not find the answer.

I was looking at Raynes/fs library:

https://github.com/Raynes/fs/blob/master/src/me/raynes/fs.clj

I wanted to check and see if "iterate-dir" returned a seq of strings
(paths) or a seq of File objects (or a seq of something else). So at the
repl I:

(use 'me.raynes.fs)

and, as a test, I run this on my home directory on my Mac:

(def all-from-dir (iterate-dir "/Users/larry/"))

but I get:

NoClassDefFoundError me/raynes/fs$iterzip$fn__8508  me.raynes.fs/iterzip
(fs.clj:329)

While "iterate-dir" is public, "iterzip" is private. I assume I am getting
this error because "iterzip" is private, but how am I suppose to work
around that? I am calling a public function, why is it not able to call a
private function from the namespace where I imported it from?

I also tried:

(require '[me.raynes.fs :as fsss])

(def all-from-dir (fsss/iterate-dir "/Users/larry/"))

but I got the same error.