This is something I stole from Phil Hagelberg's starter kit.

It doesn't work all the time, and in some cases might do some things you don't
particularly want, but I still use it:

(defun untabify-buffer ()
  (interactive)
  (untabify (point-min) (point-max)))

(defun indent-buffer ()
  (interactive)
  (indent-region (point-min) (point-max)))

(defun cleanup-buffer ()
  "perform a bunch of operations on the whitespace content of a buffer"
  (interactive)
  (indent-buffer)
  (untabify-buffer)
  (delete-trailing-whitespace))

(global-set-key (kbd "C-c n") 'cleanup-buffer)

The other thing you can do is mark the region you want to clean up and hit TAB.
It does most of what you want.

Cheers,
--
Devin Walters