Repost: fix some quotation mark problem in the code.

lein try com.taoensso/carmine ;; try is from
https://github.com/rkneufeld/lein-try

(def server-connection {:pool {:max-active 8}
                               :spec {:host "localhost"
                                      :port 6379
                                      :timeout 4000}})

(require '[taoensso.carmine :as car :refer (wcar)])

(defmacro wcar* [& body] `(car/wcar server-connection ~@body))

(wcar* (car/hmset* "yyy" {:yyy "yyy", :pass "yyyyyy"}))

(wcar* (car/hgetall "yyy"))
["pass" "yyyyyy" "yyy" "yyy"]

(wcar* (car/hgetall* "yyy"))
{"pass" "yyyyyy", "yyy" "yyy"}

But what I want (or expect) is what I set before:

{:yyy "yyy", :pass "yyyyyy"}

Who can help me? Thank you very much!

--
tao