Holy cow!  Where have these been hiding!  They don't show up on
ClojureDocs.org at all!!!  I was about to write my own macro vmap to
implement (vec (map(...)) for just the use cases outlined above.

I just looked on clojure.org, and searching on "map" doesn't return any
(useful) results.  I eventually found it alphabetically on a sub-page in
the API area.

I saw an email a while back that claimed ClojureDocs.org is working on a
re-write of the site, and an upgrade from Clojure 1.2 to 1.5.  In the
meantime, is there a better way of exploring the API?

Alan