Hi François

I totally agree about the scheduling library being only part of the solution.

I'm aware of Pallet but I have never used it in anger.  The links you have
provided look like an interesting angle.  I'll start working through them and
see if I can figure out an architecture that meets my needs and I can share
with you though this list

Many Thanks

Adrian

Adrian Mowat