Hi all,

As a follow-up to this post -
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/clojure/B7dTW5PDcPM,
it's now possible to jump to any Clojure tag in current directory.
No project definitions required: CEDET will parse every source file in
current directory.
The tags are completed with helm plugin, so it's quite fast to find a
candidate to jump to.

As a showcase, I've took this popular Clojure statistics package:
https://github.com/liebke/incanter

The screencast is here: https://vimeo.com/86727658.

lispy is here: https://github.com/abo-abo/lispy
clojure-semantic is here: https://github.com/kototama/clojure-semantic

There's currently a bug in clojure-semantic the prevents permanent storage
of parsed tags,
maybe someone with some expertise could look into that.
Also, it's generated by a bison-like grammar, so if you know bison (I don't
unfortunately),
you could extend clojure-semantic to distinguish stuff like defmacro,
defmulti, defmethod etc.

Same functionality is also available for Emacs Lisp, Scheme and Common
Lisp, if you like using
anything else besides Clojure:)

regards,
Oleh