Hi,

  repo: https://github.com/txrev319/bug-report

  I have a really weird bug where:

  * (my-macro ...) ==> everything works

  * (async/go (my-macro ...)) ==> something weird happens

  A minimal failure case is documented at:
https://github.com/txrev319/bug-report/blob/master/src/app.cljx

  It depends on the macro defined in:
https://github.com/txrev319/bug-report/blob/master/src/macros.cljx

  The bug can be replicated by following the instructions at:
https://github.com/txrev319/bug-report/blob/master/README.md

  I *believe* I have included everything required to replicate the
bug. If I am missing anything, please let me know.

Extra info:

$ lein --version
Leiningen 2.2.0 on Java 1.7.0_45 Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM

I'm on 64-bit OSX.

Thanks!