Hi,

We're a commodities hedge fund with most of our infrastructure being
developed in-house using a clojure stack. Think clojure, datomic, immutant,
pallet, looking at some UI ideas using LightTable and/or Om. If that sounds
like your kind of thing and you want to join a small hard working team get
in touch. We'd obviously love some finance and/or commodities background
but that's not a hard requirement - we're happy to teach you that side of
the business if you got the dev skills sorted. Physically we're located in
Zug, Switzerland so the Zurich area and full-time employment is the ideal
solution, but we're open to other arrangements for the right person (e.g. I
am personally in London).

Get in touch by sending an email to: patrik.sundb...@tuloscapital.com and
hoss.hauks...@tuloscapital.com

Thanks,