Now I have the same problem again... Everything worked fine for a few
hours, until now.
Again, I tried to re-install/rebuild org-mode (development version from
git) etc.
I don't know what suddenly went wrong (I moved my .org file from the src/
folder to the leiningen project folder, but I undid that again).
I also created a new leiningen project in order to start from scratch. If I
include (in-ns ...) in every code block it'll work fine, but I really would
try to avoid that.
Here is an example again:

#+BEGIN_SRC clojure :tangle core.clj
(ns org-works.core
  (:gen-class))
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: nil

#+BEGIN_SRC clojure :tangle core.clj
(in-ns 'org-works.core)
(def a 5)

#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: #'org-works.core/a

#+BEGIN_SRC clojure :tangle core.clj
(def b 5)

#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: #'user/b

Currently this file is located in the src folder of the leiningen project.
How can I make org-mode to use the correct namespace again?
Thanks, again!
Volker