Hi All,

I have a role within a leading Investment Bank based in London, looking for
an experienced Clojure developer. If you have a knowledge or commercial
experience with Scala or Java then that would be desirable. If you have
worked on a Grid computing platform, this will also put you at an advantage.

Looking for a hardcore programmer through and through, someone who enjoys
solving puzzles and has experience with Data structures.

The role is at AVP level, so mid- senior, and you would be situated in the
front office, so the ideal candidate will be a very good communicator.

If you are eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship, please
call me on 02076085820 to discuss.

Permanent position paying between £55,000- 85,000 dependent on experience.

If you happen to know of anybody who is a solid Clojure developer with any
of the other skills listed above, My company offer generous referral fees.

Please do get in touch if interested, and send your CV to
jonath...@cititec.com.

Thank you,

Jonathan Kaye