Clojure re-uses java.util.regex.Pattern objects. This object doesn't
override equals method,
so object references are always compared. But you can easily get pattern
string from compiled
pattern and then compare just them:

user=> (= (.pattern #"test") (.pattern #"test"))
true

Dňa streda, 26. februára 2014 12:55:17 UTC+1 Thomas napísal(-a):