Hi Jay....

unfortunately I found another one, again on AssertionErrors but this time
with for-each:
(expect AssertionError (from-each [a [1 2]] (assert (string? a)))) ;; all
pass as intended
(expect AssertionError (from-each [a [1 "2"]] (assert (string? a)))) ;;
still all pass but should signal 1 error
(expect AssertionError (from-each [a ["1" 2]] (assert (string? a)))) ;;
still all pass but should signal 1 error
(expect AssertionError (from-each [a ["1" "2"]] (assert (string? a)))) ;;
shows both errors

Ciao

...Jochen