I tried to implement perfect functional shuffle in Clojure as outlined in
http://okmij.org/ftp/Haskell/perfect-shuffle.txt

This is purely for educational purposes as I am learning Clojure (so please
don't be too hard on me if I did something silly)

The code:
https://github.com/pebrc/ninety-nine-clojure/blob/master/src/ninety_nine_clojure/lists.clj#L267

A related blog post:
http://pbrc.blogspot.com/2014/03/99-clojure-problems-25-generate-random.html

I would be very happy about any feedback/review. If you have a look at the
blog post you will find a histogram that seems to indicate that my perfect
functional shuffle is not quite perfect because it is not a uniform
distribution. That is almost certainly a mistake on my part, again, I would
be very grateful for any hints.

Cheers,
Peter