Hi Joel,

thanks for your great work on garden! Definitively helping me every day.

Can you share what you have in mind regarding CSSOM integration? It
certainly opens cool perspective and I'm curious how you see it fit with
garden. I would be interested in giving you a hand here.
Maybe a github issue would help start discussions?

Julien