Thanks Adam

(def applet (new PApplet)) -> (def ^PApplet (new PApplet))  results in
amazing speed!

And, quil certainly uses these type hints, sorry.
In this trouble, I learned the principle of using type hints for much java
method call.

Ideally I wish clojure compiler may automatically add type when using (new
...).

2014年3月29日土曜日 23時28分29秒 UTC+9 Adam Clements: