The desire (and rejection) of infix notation for Lisp is as old as the hills.

"Therefore we expect future generations of Lisp programmers to continue to
reinvent Algol-style syntax for Lisp, over and over and over again, and we are
equally confident that they will continue, after an initial period of
infatuation, to reject it. (Perhaps this process should be regarded as a rite
of passage for Lisp hackers.)"
-- Steele and Gabriel, [1].

The full paper "The Evolution of Lisp" [2] is definitely worth reading.  See
also the video presentation [3].

As far as Clojure goes, it's highly unlikely that the Clojure language will
accept your proposal.  I suggest that you write a macro or use a data-reader
[4].

[1] http://www.paulgraham.com/syntaxquestion.html

[2] http://www.dreamsongs.com/Files/HOPL2-Uncut.pdf

[3] http://www.infoq.com/presentations/Lisp-Guy-Steele-Richard-Gabriel