Hi Tim, awesome news!.  I've had other folks today asking about it as well.

Any idea how we could use a shared calendar to let people put down their
availability, and then others can "claim" a spot to work with them?  Or, maybe
that's a Clojure project we should work on!  ;-)

But really, ideas accepted about what we could use, as I don't have any...

On Apr 10, 2014, at 7:23 AM, Timothy Washington <twash...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm also keen. I'm on EST (GMT - 5). Saturdays and Sundays are good for me.
> But weekday evenings would also work.
>

> Tim Washington
> Interruptsoftware.com
>

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Brian Muhia <iambrianmu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Josh,
> I'm interested in pairing as well. I'm also based in GMT+3.
>
> Best,
> - B
>

> On Wednesday, 30 October 2013 10:23:58 UTC+3, Josh Kamau wrote:
> I can do it with you if we limit the hours to Saturday and sunday.
>
> I am a noob though i have 2 apps in production. (You can get alot done
> without knowing the whole of clojure)
>
> I am in GMT  +3
>
> Thanks.
>

> On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 6:43 AM, Marcus Blankenship <mar...@creoagency.com>
> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm a Clojure n00b, but am interested in finding another n00b who aspires to
> learn Clojure, and do so using BDD / TDD practices through regular pairing
> sessions.  I've found novice <-> novice pairing to be a great way to ramp up
> on skills, but I don't live near anyone who I can pair with.
>
> I'm thinking that doing 3 1-hour sessions a week, for a month, would give us
> a nice start.  Obviously, this would be remote pairing via ScreenHero (or
> some other tool).
>
> Anyone interested?
>
> Best,
> Marcus
>

> marcus blankenship
> \\\ Partner, Problem Solver, Linear Thinker
> \\\ 541.805.2736 \ @justzeros \ skype:marcuscreo

Best,
Marcus

Marcus Blankenship