Hi,

https://github.com/rlewczuk/clj-cursor

This is my attempt at (properly) managing application state.  It is based
on David Nolen's cursor
concept implemented in the om library. Cursor allows storing whole
application state in a single
structure, yet still be able to swap underlying application state and allow
application components
receiving changes without hassle (think online reconfiguration etc.).

Current implementation aims at solving server-side application state, it
partially overlaps with what
Stuart Sierra work (presentations and accompanying Component
framework/convention) aims at.

Note that this is highly experimental stuff worth around two evenings of
thinking/coding. Currently
it is dead simple wrapper for maps and vectors, in many respects incomplete
(yet it's propably enough
for me to test it on some real world application). I'm announcing this very
early version in order to
spark some discussion about this topic as I haven't been fully happy with
existing solutions
for application state management (albeit Stuart's work did push things
forward quite a lot).

So, any suggestions will be welcome - especially I'm looking for more usage
scenarios (in addition
to two scenarios I'm currently aware of: distributing config/state across
application components
and storing local caches of certain types of data (rather low rate of
change, eg. dictionary data).

Regards,
rle