Re: tagging issues, we should probably just ask clojure library authors to
add their projects to OpenHatch's issue indexers.  They have them for
Github issues and JIRA, which covers clojure/core (JIRA) and *most* current
open source libs (Github).  That way, each individual project maintainer
could choose the tags they want to signify "newcomer" (if I'm reading
OpenHatch's docs correctly).

Re: CodeAcademy-type sites, I think this might take a little work:
CodeAcademy translates exceptions *or incorrect answers* into
beginner-readable suggestions.  Considering they do this even for non-"code
blows up" errors, they must make a list of common mistakes and the output
generated by those mistakes (which to do correctly would require lots of
user testing).

--Leif