I would suggest 4clojure.com for the following reasons:

1. Problems are tuned towards learning idioms of Clojure
2. In many cases problems are tuned towards making you thinking
functionally.
3. Once you solve the problem, you get to compare it with some of the other
submitters. This point is crucial, since this will help you appreciate how
some of the solutions submitted by other members can be so small and
elegant. For me learning from the submitted code of other and comparing the
though process I went through in coming up with my solution was a big take
away.
4. It feels good to be on the first page of top users page, once you solved
the 150 odd problems.

Cons:

1. A solution to almost all 4Clojure problems is just a google search away.
So, stay away from the temptation to look for the answers. You will be
surprised with how different your solution would have looked.

For further proof, I noticed many of the problems on this site are inspired
by this list:

http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~meidanis/courses/mc336/2006s2/funcional/L-99_Ninety-Nine_Lisp_Problems.html

So good luck!

Guru