Just FYI, some background on keywords that start with a number...

The reader docs (http://clojure.org/reader) states that symbols (and
keywords follow symbols in these rules) must "begin with a non-numeric
character". The current Clojure reader accidentally accepts these due to a
bug in the LispReader regex that reads symbols. We applied a fix for this
bug early in Clojure 1.6 (http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-1252). We
then discovered that this broke code in a number of libraries and
applications (often in test data, but also in some real code). Due to this
issue, we rolled back the change.

There is still an open ticket to do something to resolve this (likely by
changing what we say is allowed) - this may have impacts on EDN as
well. http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-1286

Alex