I'm about halfway through all of them, and find the back and forth to actually
be helpful. First and foremost though, i recommend you go through the "clojure
koans" video series on YouTube and get started with 4clojure.com (subsequent,
difficult problems will become easier for you as you progress). After that, I
would say dive into JOC because you are not a beginner and can google things
you don't understand. Once the Clojure in Action 2nd edition comes out that is
certainly worth reading for practical, in depth tutorials on topics ranging
from web services to data analysis and finite state machines. Clojure
programming (Oreilly) is a more intellectual approach, very good for
understanding the inner-workings of the language. Also, there are some really
amusing blogs out there: Clojure for the brave and true and Clojure from the
ground up, to name those I found most helpful. Once you learn the basics, you
will find yourself engaging a lot of really amazing libraries. Welcome to the
party!