Ya i am using cji-time. Found a way .

    (def multi-parser (f/formatter (t/default-time-zone)  "dd:MM:YYYY
HH:mm:ss" "YYYY-MM-dd HH:mm:ss"))

    (def currenttimestamp

       (f/unparse multi-parser (f/parse multi-parser  (l/format-local-time (
l/local-now)  :mysql))) )

   (def custom-formatter (f/formatter "dd:MM:yyyy HH:mm:ss"))

   (def subtractedtime

        (l/format-local-time  (t/minus  (f/parse custom-formatter
currenttimestamp) (t/months 60) ):mysql))

   (def required-timestamp (f/unparse multi-parser (f/parse multi-parser
subtractedtime)))

I retrieved currenttimestamp in format i need and then subtracted 5 years
(60 months)  to get the required-timestamp.This above code snippet works .
But i know there is a redundancy in my code bcoz multi-parser and
custom-formatter are intended to do same thing .Not sure how to optimise
the above code.

Thanks.